Hey all,
This will be short today. Just wanted to let you know that I got my lab results back and everything was normal. My liver enzymes were back in normal range. Yay God! So that means we can start antibiotics today. This will be our second round of treatment, so it will be interesting to see what happens.
It's been a hard week. We found out a wonderful lady who really took me in as her own when I was in Tucson for college passed away. She was very special and our thoughts and prayers are with her family these days. Also, last week we found out that my doctor is moving his practice to Washington DC. It was hard news to take as it means even a longer drive for us to see him (37 hours). We are praying that I will be well enough to fly by the next time he requires me to make an office visit. We have also considered moving to the East Coast, specifically Atlanta. My sis lives there, so we would have family. This just came up as an idea about two weeks ago before we found out my doctor was even moving farther away from us. However, if this was to happen, the Lord would definitely have to move mountains as far as a job for Brian and money to move. He has applied at the big 5 accounting firms which have offices in Atlanta. However, Brian is still applying in Tucson and it looks like there is a strong possibility a local company is wanting Brian if the logistics work out. Phoenix has also been an option, but Brian and I look at that as a last result as it takes us even farther West. As far as which we would prefer, each one of those options has pros and cons.
Finally, we have had some job changes for me. I tried to start adjusting my sleep schedule for my teaching job. I was staying up until 2 to 3AM and trying to sleep in the day, however I noticed my Lyme Disease symptoms started increasing. I was sad, as I was so excited to have the opportunity to teach again, however we felt it was best to have me resign from the position because of my health. I might still have the opportunity to teach individual students through a program called Phone English with the same company. I have been accepted for training, however I have yet to be scheduled. The hours of the job are during the day. We are just praying that God will open up this door if it's His will. It would be a great help financially.
Well, that is our update for now! We will let you know how treatment goes later in the week!
Blessings!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hang in there, God has a solution for you and your doctor visits. We'll be praying for your second round of drugs to do there thing without problems for you. We miss and love you guys tons.
ReplyDeleteDad DeNio
Glad to hear you can handle the second round, Dawn. Praying for what is best for you to do with treatment...and moving...I heard Dr.J was moving....
ReplyDelete