Hey folks. I don't have a lot of time to write, but I wanted to let you know that we are still doing well. I have been really busy with work and training. I LOVE it; however, it does make for long days. I get up at 4:30am and then work a tutoring shift from 5 to 8am. Then I usually train 1 or 2 students and then tutor from 2 to 5pm. After that, I either have had to train again or I have had to have a group meeting (virtually of course) for my graduate course. I can not tell you how CHALLENGING this last grad course is. My group members and I were talking, and we are definitely glad we took this course at the end of our track. If we had taken it in the beginning, I think all of us would have quit or changed our major! :P
So, my schedule is crazy, but I am loving it. It's just so nice to have more responsibility and to be able to do what I love! Brian is studying so hard for the last section of the CPA exam. His birthday was on Wednesday! Happy 31st Birthday Brian! :) Unfortunately, he is T minus 7 days until the big exam, so he ordered a pizza (for his birthday treat) and studied the night away. Poor guy! He will be so glad when July 8th rolls around and it's over. Then, we will play the waiting game to see if he passed (which I am sure he will).
Jackson also arrives on July 8th! It's going to be an insane couple of weeks until my grad class is done. July 31st can't get here fast enough! We are excited to get the little guy though. I have been waiting with anticipation all week! I hope these next 7 days go by fast, but Brian doesn't because he wants more time to study. :) Please be praying for Brian's test. This is a really hard one and for his sake, he really needs to pass it on the first time. I have all the confidence he will, but he still has a lot to review before next Friday!
I have a phone appointment with my doctor's naturopathic on July 7th. It's a time where I can inform him of all the meds and supplements I have tried and can't tolerate, and he can tell me to try more. :) Always fun on the pocketbook, lol. He does usually have some good ideas. I think I have actually stabilized. I am really hungry all the time which that isn't fun. However, that has more to do with my diet than anything. I am still tired, and the Candida is still present, but the stuff I am doing to counteract it is working. At least, it enables me to eat carbs and fruit a couple of times a week and also helps me have enough energy to get through the day. We would appreciate prayers for total healing. I would love to not have to battle this at the same time as treatment.
Well, that's it for today. Not much to report. Still thankful for all that God is doing and has blessed us with especially in the last couple of weeks. He is good! All the time! :)
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading our blog! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like. We would love to hear from you! God Bless!