We have made a couple of changes to this coming week because of some issues that I have had w/ medication and also Brian's work. Starting on Thursday, I developed horrible stomach pains as a result of all the different kinds of medication and supplements I am on. So, we have to get that calmed down before we start the antibiotics, which means another mecication will be on its way. I also have been having intense migraines after increasing dosages on another one of my medications. We are going to drop it back down to what it was before and hope that everything will subside. We are thankful that none of these updates have contained allergic reaction complications, but this last round of side effects have not been too fun.
Also, Brian received his schedule from work where he has only been getting scheduled about 20 hours a week and this next week he is scheduled for 36 hours. We can't do much about that, but we were hoping he would be home more as I go through this first stretch of antibiotic therapy as we know it will be tough. As a result, we are going to start this part of the treatment on Wednesay. So, I will be taking the dosages WFSu instead of MWF. If you all could definitely pray for this week and specifically those days, we would appreciate it. Please also pray for safety as I will be alone quite a bit. Brian will be home the entire first day that we do the treatment, so that will be a blessing.
We hope you are having a wonderful weekend and have a blessed Sunday!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading our blog! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like. We would love to hear from you! God Bless!