Saturday, January 16, 2010

We got the house!

Hey Everyone! This post won't be too big, but we've had a big week and I wanted to update you.

Brian started working full-time at his new job as a accountant for a local firm. He LOVES it. He said it's a perfect fit for him and he is learning so much. I have to brag that they are already very impressed by him. :)

As you can see in the title, we got the house! Yay!! We are so excited. It was such a tense week as we went back and forth with the sellers. However, we settled on a price. We have a prayer request though. The appraisal is set for this week and we need it to be appraised for a specific amount. If not, then the sellers will definitely need to come down in their price. Our realtor is a little uneasy just because the housing market has depreciated so much in AZ and there are so many short sales and foreclosures in the neighborhood. We are also doing our inspection this week. Brian has an appointment to meet w/ the inspector on Saturday. So, things are moving along. It will be a relief once we get past this week, but it is exciting times!!

Health-wise I am hanging in there. My allergies have really flared and we are not sure if it's because of the stressful week from the house-buying process or if it's because I stepped up my dosage on a medication. I will most likely be talking to Dr. J's nurse if it gets too much worse.

Finally, we received some wonderful news last night. Chrystal, Brian's sister, called and told us she was engaged! We are so excited for her and her fiance. What an exciting time and the Lord has truly blessed them both with a wonderful relationship. We know they will have many blessings ahead of them.

Well, that's all for now. I start another round of treatment next week. We are switching my treatment schedule to Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so that Brian can take me to get my blood drawn each time on Saturday when he is not working. So, I will update around Sunday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like. We would love to hear from you! God Bless!